What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My first cigar...I chose to start with the Gisbert Robusto...It seems quite tasty after almost 4 years without a cigarette. I've nothing to compare it to but as I sit on my porch in 38 degree temps waiting for spring, this is how I choose to relax in the evening.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
My first cigar...I chose to start with the Gisbert Robusto...It seems quite tasty after almost 4 years without a cigarette. I've nothing to compare it to but as I sit on my porch in 38 degree temps waiting for spring, this is how I choose to relax in the evening.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Nice! Good place to start. You should be able to more fully appreciate the flavors not having your palate affected by cigarettes. (y)

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Nice. Sooo.. Do you have an Olympic pool in your back yard? (n)
Ha! After all the times we have vHerf’d together, you think I would have an Olympic pool in my backyard? Heck no! Haha!

I was at an event tonight at a home that had a cool, elongated fountain...thing...in the backyard.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Haha! Did you stock up on them? I wonder why I don't see more people burning them, I think they're fantastic!
Just a box but I'm thinking of getting another box in a different size not sure which one to get. Toros are always good as are Robustos. I think those were Coronas but I can't remember. I'd have to look. But, yeah I really like those. I don't see it too often either which also suprises me. I guess there are just so many different styles of Tatujaes that the options are so vast maybe idk though. They definatly do seem to get better and better with age too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I love these damn things, I know they're short filler, but I don't care

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Screw it right. You like what you like. Long filler, short filler who gives a rats ass. That's the way I look at it. Plus it seems there are alot of good short filler options out there anymore compared to what it used to be.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Screw it right. You like what you like. Long filler, short filler who gives a rats ass. That's the way I look at it. Plus it seems there are alot of good short filler options out there anymore compared to what it used to be.

Amen bro

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Just a box but I'm thinking of getting another box in a different size not sure which one to get. Toros are always good as are Robustos. I think those were Coronas but I can't remember. I'd have to look. But, yeah I really like those. I don't see it too often either which also suprises me. I guess there are just so many different styles of Tatujaes that the options are so vast maybe idk though. They definatly do seem to get better and better with age too.

Those are Robustos. I was afraid it would be too short, but it had a great burn time. Perfect construction.
I just grabbed a fiver of the Churchill-ish size from cigar page. The deal ends tomorrow morning.
Yeah, that may be it, but these are so good and different from his other stuff! Might be the more cubanesque profile, but these, L'ats, and black cg's are some of my absolute favorites from him. Well, Ricky's too of course. ;)
Ahhhhh... Very interesting..

Status
Not open for further replies.