Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Damn sexy Bill, always working.

I need to get a job there so we can trade smoke and have a smoke friendly work enviornment.

Maybe we can haul a hot tub in there and get some vixens to serve us grapes while we are at it.

Lol.. That would be great, except the natives might get restless. lol.. Ghetto life... Im inside for at least another month... BTW. This Series V is good!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Well see how the time goes, we have a diner party tonight. I am going to see if I can get the brother in law to light a fire outside and we can burn some sticks and listen to the Sox Rays game.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turning out to be a beautiful day here so I am heading to the deck with a Cabaiguan Guapos Junior, a can of coke and a Patriots Football Weekly podcast (yep, from Boston originally)

Smoking my first Cabaiguan
-Pearl

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Second one of the day was a Gurka Master Select Perfecto.
It was quite different from what I have been smoking lately.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Just had a Padilla Miami Lancero and a OpusX Robusto, had a great day here in Aiken SC, Made an offer on a house, found a B&M with a outstanding supply of smokes, Man I think this is going to be a great new place live.....This Midwestern boy is turning Southern very fast ......Y'all have a good evening

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Started the day with a R&J PC (very nice) followed up with a PAM exclusivo and finished it up with a RPSG torp. Thinkin about takin a stab at another CCPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.