What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That`s better. Ya scared me, Adam - gonna have to smoke something else to settle my nerves:grin:

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
well since today was a very wicked day...thought I would try to salvage the evening with a don carlos 2006. Since my brother from another mother threw a beating to his bday gift from me this week...thought it was only fitting for me to finally crack into his to me! Man..this is my first one of these and they are amazing...what a great stick! Thanks adam!

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
well since today was a very wicked day...thought I would try to salvage the evening with a don carlos 2006. Since my brother from another mother threw a beating to his bday gift from me this week...thought it was only fitting for me to finally crack into his to me! Man..this is my first one of these and they are amazing...what a great stick! Thanks adam!
Nice!

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
im serious man...I have read every debate on these little ladies and I am shocked that this has not been raved about before! You know I love opus...but this just knocked em down a peg...in top 5 for sure. Just a great tasting mellow stick...I am in love! If I was not so fn lazy from all the yard work today I would have wrote a review...
you know what...f it...here's my review:

Cigar: Don Carlos Anivesario 2006
Drink: Beer

Pre cut - Fn beautiful stick

1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 - fucking delicious...if u have one...smoke it...if u don't have one...find one and smoke it! What are you doing still reading this shitty review...go smoke one!

Thanks brother! Nick

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
im serious man...I have read every debate on these little ladies and I am shocked that this has not been raved about before! You know I love opus...but this just knocked em down a peg...in top 5 for sure. Just a great tasting mellow stick...I am in love! If I was not so fn lazy from all the yard work today I would have wrote a review...

1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 - fucking delicious...if u have one...smoke it...if u don't have one...find one and smoke it! What are you doing still reading this shitty review...go smoke one!

Thanks brother! Nick
I've been raving about them to people! Opus are good, but these are outstanding, whole different league, IMO. I loved it a lot, ask Eric(starz)

I have a couple more ready to be smoked :)

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

Thanks brother! Nick
Come on Nick, stop holding back and really tell us what you thought of that cigar! :cbig:

Status
Not open for further replies.