What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I had my first T52 tonight and as I smoked it I couldn't help but think of Kockroach's review stating the T52 was a "flavor-bomb." This thing was so rich and flavorful I had to force myself to slow down. Excellent construction, great burn, and a flavor profile that I really enjoyed "figuring out and exploring." This is NOT to say it was muddled, the exact opposite. I was getting pepper, espresso, cocoa, all mixed together in a richness I enjoyed, as you can tell from the last pic. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that this thing is a veritable smokestack! SHEESH! I was laughing at one point, like I was holding a lit stick of dynamite, which in a way, I was....of flavor!

Oh, and Madaxeman, I didn't smoke a PSD4 before, but it was before dinner and I STILL feel it a few hours after. :drool:

Viva Liga Privada! :guitar:

AGAIN, muchos gracias to "SOFC" for including this stick when he decimated my mailbox! :thumbsup:
You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it. It is certainly my favorite cigar right now.

PAvetteguy

PAvetteguy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading good things about them on this forum, I purchased a couple AF Curlyheads at my local B&M last trip and smoked my first one tonite. It was a good smoke for under $3 a stick. I'm glad I gave them a try. :cbig:

Status
Not open for further replies.