What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Those were excellent cigars, afaik they haven't been available in years
They rereleased them, but they are hard to find. I found them just sitting on a bottom shelf at a B&M.

The new ones are rolled by Aganorsa.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
They rereleased them, but they are hard to find. I found them just sitting on a bottom shelf at a B&M.

The new ones are rolled by Aganorsa.
Aha, I vaguely remember reading this. Hopefully true to the original blend or perhaps even better...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Aladino Cazador

Very tasty, just as good as the several Palma's I have had, but in a little bigger vitola which was nice

Perfect draw,burn and construction

Great smoke volume

All around, the Aladino's i have had have been consistently very tasty and well made

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody else smoked one of these? If so, is there a superior smoke out there? Wow!(y)(y)
View attachment 167912
I discovered these a couple of months ago through a post on Reddit so I picked up a couple to try and was also blown away. I’m no connoisseur, but the Alma Fuerte is the best cigar I’ve ever smoked. The wife gave me a box of the robustos as a Christmas Eve surprise. If they weren’t $16.50 a stick they would be my everyday cigar.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I discovered these a couple of months ago through a post on Reddit so I picked up a couple to try and was also blown away. I’m no connoisseur, but the Alma Fuerte is the best cigar I’ve ever smoked. The wife gave me a box of the robustos as a Christmas Eve surprise. If they weren’t $16.50 a stick they would be my everyday cigar.
They are $117.95 per box with Atlantic Cigar's direct price. Sign up for an account and take a couple of orders to access direct pricing.