What's new

Traveling in Mexico and need suggestions on Cubans

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm in need of some guidance on good Cubans that won't really break the bank. I've been looking at some, but I feel they're gouging me on the price, because of what they are. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't matter how strong they are, but I'm looking for Churchhill Size, with a good ring gage.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
And if they come in a glass top, they are fakes. Lol. Stick with going to LSDLH shop only, which are in only certain cities, like Tijuana, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel, Cancun and some others. Do your research before you goals to what you want and what a true band looks like.

As for Churchill sizes, love the H. Upmann Sir Winnie, Punch Double Corona, Robina Don Alejandro, my 3 favorite big boys,

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Definitely will reiterate whats said above about LCDH. Especially if you're going to an "American populated" touristy place i.e. Cancun, Cozumel, P. Vallarta. there will be a lot of places which sell fake cubans and if you don't know what you're looking at, you will end up with fakes. That being said, if you pay $5 USD for a fake but you like it, hey no harm no foul right? For legit though, definitely LCDH and you will be paying a decent amount of change. G1