What's new

Trinidad Vigia - A musty vagina?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
It simply could be that the cigar is really fresh or in a sick period. Do you know the box code by chance?
If you have more at least wait til Septemeber to try another. If you have a bad experience again then either your box is shit or they aren’t for you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it could have been but it was perfect in every other regard. Humidity was perfect, burn was perfect, no heat or soggyness. It also was full flavored so i dont think it was sick. Just not my taste. It was a single so no box code.

Very earthy, fungal and rotten tasting. Tasted like a good cigar that had gone bad but that is what frog morton and some good champagne tastes like to me so obviously i may be averse to fungus :p

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No chance. All my cigars are kept at the lower end of humidity. Razor sharp burn, perfect construction, no heat or sponginess. I know a wet cigar when i see one, this aint it. I havent had a wet or dry cigar since my noob days.

Besides, wetness tends to make a cigar bitter, not fungal :p

I honestly just think this is the profile of this cigar after speaking to many people about it. I had the same reaction to frog morton pipe tobacco and other earthy mushroom tobaccos. Some people just have the taste for dank, musty pond water. Not for me.

Last edited: