What's new

'Two and a Half Men' dropped by CBS

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Well my buddy just lost his job. He has been a camera man on "Two and a Half Men" since Season 1.

Thanks Charlie you F'n moron :stickbeat

CBS has pulled the plug on "Two and a Half Men"... for now.

Just hours after Charlie Sheen went on a radio rampage, blasting his bosses at the television show, CBS issued a statement on behalf of the network and "...Men's" production company, announcing they were pulling the show from production of new episodes.

"Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season," CBS said in a statement late Thursday night.

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Sheen called into a nationally syndicated radio show on Thursday and unleashed a shocking rant in which he attacked Alcoholics Anonymous and his hit CBS show.

"I was told if I went on the attack, they would cancel the show and all that and so I'm just sort of seeing if they're telling the truth or not," Charlie claimed to host Alex Jones in an interview for his radio show, "The Alex Jones Show," on Thursday, referring to his CBS bosses.

"Are they happy with the $5 billion they already made off me or do they think they can turn it into $10 [billion] in a couple more seasons?" Charlie continued. "I'm just saying, you know [the show] is a runaway freakin' juggernaut."

Charlie made it abundantly clear he doesn't believe the show can survive without him, telling Alex, "Watch your ratings, dudes. Watch your stupid ratings.

"Do what you've gotta do -- I'll go make movies with superstars and not work with idiots," he threatened.

The 45-year-old also blasted show creator Chuck Lorre, calling him a "turd" while claiming that he embarrassed Chuck "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."

Link

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Step one - We admitted we were powerless over alcohol and that our lives had become unmanagable. Check.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
hopefully they'll continue it next year and write him out of it. he never really had to act anyway as he played a drunken womanizer (albeit a funny one). all they have to do is send him to rehab on the show!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I'm more appalled at CBS's pandering to political correctness than anything Sheen did.
What exactly did they do to pander? All I see is Sheen is a trainwreck and when he is going on in public about the show's producer in that manner, the best thing to do is pull it for the rest of the season, and see if you can salvage another one next year. Did they have a choice other than to pull it? I guess scramble & try and write it without his character was the only other option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I find the show quite humerous. I wish I could get paid what he did for playing himself.
Lucky bastard!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I find the show quite humerous. I wish I could get paid what he did for playing himself.
Lucky bastard!
Yep, damn funny show & Sheen doesn't even have to act. I'm paraphrasing, but one of the things Sheen said on the radio was- I'm sober. I'll take a urine test. In fact I'll take it in Lorre's mouth. Great rant. but not something to say in public to your boss.