What's new

Ultimate Man Cave

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, Jason, if you look in the upper left of the last picture it looks like there is a Barrett .50 BMG sniper rifle. On the right wall it looks like there is an AR10T or SR25 w/stainless barrel. Hard to get much more precision. . .:smile: Mostly though, it looks like an allied and communist military collection of automatic weapons. The only exceptions I could see were the M1 carbines. Any idea who it belongs to? The pictures look a lot like the collection of the late, Colonel Rex Applegate.
The pics where sent to me in an email. I'm not sure who's collection it is. I just thought it was pretty damn impressive.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Yep, looks like a shooting range with some swing targets. Funny, from this vantage they look like the type that you would use for 22s!

Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Anything man related in a room of that stature would be fantastic.

Me, it would be filled with beer and hookers.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
i was thinking the same thing,,, what's a mancave if you can't smoke! humidity is no bueno for guns....
Targets. You can see them hanging and standing if you look carefully. Looks like they are all reactive. Given the quality of that indoor range it is probably ventilated and pretty safe for shooting.