What's new

Under-rated cigars

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
It probably doesn't count as underrated, but I'm burning a Bolivar Corona Exta right now and OH MY GOSH what a great cigar! I'm slowly turning to the Dark Side.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
you hear about the Tat Havana VI angeles... but the unsung hero (or heroine) of this line is the Victorias.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm a big fan of the San Cristobal and the LADCEE lines. I also like Perdomo Oscuro limited, Gran Habano Vintage 2002 and CAO La Traviata Divino. The latter three being had for 3, 2 and 4 dollars respectively. The Perdomo's are very tasty, while the GH and La Trav's are a nice change of pace personally. I find the profile of DR and Nic tobacco flavors refreshing in conjunction with each other.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I agree with this totally...people really don't know what they are missing...

Also, they are some of the best constructed sticks I have had, almost on a par with Padron...

~brooks
Funny as I never look at padron as well rolled. They have the worst caps in production and always seem a little too loose a draw almost under filled. Sure they burn well and will always draw but that isn't enough for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Underrated Cigars:

- Alec Bradley's entire line
- La Aurora's entire line
- La Gloria Cubana Serie R
- Chateau Real
- Nestor Miranda Special Selection
- Rocky Patel Vintage '90
- CAO LX2

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Buzz, I'd have to agree. The Victorias is great. I had one last weekend (my first one), and it was fantastic. Great medium bodied, full flavored smoke. It was such a tasty sucker and I couldn't get enough of it.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Herm...

Casa Fernandez Arsenio & Lancero
Alec Bradley SCR
All J. Fuego Blends (esp. Delirium Minuto and inc. the Xikar HC CO)
Trinidad 100th Anni.
Torano Exodus 1959 - 50 yr
El Rico Habano
Cubao (not really under-rated, but I always forget how great they are until I smoke another one, especially with some age)
Dunhill Nicaraguan Signed Range