What's new

underrated cigars lost in the fog of new release/LE

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
AB black market....
thats one I need to give another try...

Ive done a couple of them.. and thought they were good.. but wasnt "wow'd" by them like I expected..

but I really like other AB's.. and everyone else seems to keep a good stock of the BMs in their humis.....

I might grab a couple more and just let them lay down for several months and see what I think (the others I have smoked within hours, or just a few days, of receiving them..)

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Not sure these are underrated or long lost per se, but they are not LE and they some of my favorites. Off the top of my head-

Illusione 88, mk, and Epernay Le Matin
Pepin Blue
Cabaiguan Guapos
Tatuaje Hermosos, Cazadores and J21
La Flor Dominicana DL Chisel Maduro and Cam Cab #1

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
For me somethign as simple as the RP edge maduro. I really do not smoke them often but snagged one the other day and its a nice reminder of when i started smoking cigars.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I picked up an Excalibur #3 maduro the other day and forgot how good they were. Sweet and flavorful. One dimensional, but the one dimension was tasty.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've said this on quite a few threads but the Brickhouse Robusto. Super cheap and just absolutely solid!
Love that stick! It's the cigar that got me into smoking and is still a staple in my humi. Especially with a little age- it remains one of my favorite taste profiles.