What's new

unofficial Tat Black and Red boob-tube thread

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I got my black and red Tats, but took them out of the tubes to store in the humidor.

Do you guys keep the box and tubes? They are beautiful, but would have preferred just a bundle packaging to be a bit more greener... The box is so freakin big. It reminds me of the LFD Salamones box.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just received a box of Blacks & a few singles from Serious Cigars yesterday.
I gotta stop buying cigars for the rest of the year...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got my black and red Tats, but took them out of the tubes to store in the humidor.

Do you guys keep the box and tubes? They are beautiful, but would have preferred just a bundle packaging to be a bit more greener... The box is so freakin big. It reminds me of the LFD Salamones box.
Its not as bad as the Salamones box, haha, but yes, its huge.

Bundles would be nice if they were a bit cheaper.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally broke down and smoked my first Boris last night. I'm glad now I bought two boxes and also glad I let them rest.

Not a beginner smoke, but one of the best smokes I've had this year. Great burn, the draw was perfect with a full cut and the taste was spicy but smooth with plenty of smoke. I truly enjoyed the hour I spent nursing that cigar and washing it down between puffs with a freshly mixed Mojito.

Can life get any better?? :jitb:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoked my first tat yesterday, and I enjoyed it vary much. I don't remember what it was, it had a red tag. I also bought a red tube tat yesterday, I am going to take some of your advice and let it sit a little while.

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Aside from the busted ends is anyone else getting Black Tubos with patch work on them. Not that its not a good smoke but at $14 each, I would think there may be more quality control. 2 out of the 3 I've smoked have had patches stuck to them to patch cracks and holes. I know with a lot of other smokes when they have imperfections they're 2nds. I'm still gonna buy more though cuz I like em the Verocus are great as well. personally I prefer the Blacks.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Is the second shipment of these both red and black going to be the last?

I just read this at NHC

Second and final shipment ...
WTF???

already???

I better start hording blacks like there is no tomorrow!!! I missed out on Black Jars.... not missing out on this if it's about to end!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
We still have a little inventory that we are shipping to all our clients. I think Dan put that when I told him he was only getting two shipments. We shipped some before Xmas and started shipping more in January but we still have some left to ship. We should be sold out by early March.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
We still have a little inventory that we are shipping to all our clients. I think Dan put that when I told him he was only getting two shipments. We shipped some before Xmas and started shipping more in January but we still have some left to ship. We should be sold out by early March.
Thanks Pete. That gives me just a little more time to save up loot.