What's new

Update: Hair in a cigar????

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That almost looks like a wad of deer hair. Thats pretty nasty.

Ive seen ribbon in a DE cigar before and JD contacted the guy to get it taken care of. Ive seen quite a few ribbons but never hair.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a strand of hair but never a wad. That's pretty gross.

I've seen a lot of strange things end up in a cigar. Usually cheaper bundles though. I'm not going to mention the manufacturer but I had a customer cut into a cigar and hit a nail. Not a finger nail, a metal nail.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Did you ever dismantle the rest of cigar to see if there was more?
I did not. I emailed My Father and got in contact with Rosa Vilchez. She asked me to send it back to them which I did. Had they not wanted it, I would have split it open to see what else was in it.
You did right Brah! Now if they send you a 10 pack you gotta share! Hahaha!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Did you ever dismantle the rest of cigar to see if there was more?
I did not. I emailed My Father and got in contact with Rosa Vilchez. She asked me to send it back to them which I did. Had they not wanted it, I would have split it open to see what else was in it.
You did right Brah! Now if they send you a 10 pack you gotta share! Hahaha!
Lol I don't expect anything in return. I just want them to have it so they can build from it and figure out how it happened and how to prevent it from happening again.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Update: Checked the mail today and My Father cigars proves why they are one of the best in the business. Still curious as to what it was and how it happened but I think it will remain a mystery.