What's new

Update: Hair in a cigar????

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I give them an F for English usage and an A++++ for being a classy company and coming through for you and more than making up for the incident. Always glad to see a company that I like do the right thing and makes me want to continue to support them.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Update: Checked the mail today and My Father cigars proves why they are one of the best in the business. Still curious as to what it was and how it happened but I think it will remain a mystery.

Thats awesome that they stand behind their products like this. Great people. That was pretty wierd man lol. Glad you got reimbursed

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's a very classy move! Way to go MF. It is too bad more companies do not stand behind their product. Seems like the cigar industry as a whole has some of the best customer service out there. Now in this day in age any other type of company will tell you to GFY before they stand behind their product. Applause for MF.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Classy for sure. Glad they took care of you.

On a lighter note, this whole episode is reminiscent of the Bob and Doug McKenzie "mouse in the bottle" bit.