What's new

Upstate SC HERF

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Tomorrow is showing a high of 59º and mostly sunny. There will be a fire going outside with the woodstove going in the garage. :) So no worries. ;)
Any last min needs ??
I'll be leaving Aiken about 8:15 in the morning, Mr GPS says about 2Hr n 40 Min.......

YES! we do still have a BIG need, We still need a few chicks to do a stippa and dance on the tables for us while lighting our cigars. ;)

I vote Rev.B act as our resident table dancer...

I be he'd cute in lace and a thong!

:grin:
Eeeeeeeewwwwww!!!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's a great looking guest list. It would have been nice to see some of you guys again. I won't be able to make it, but hopefully at some other regional HERF in the near future. And I can attest to the deliciousness of this mysterious apple concoction rev has going.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Something's telling me I ought to set up a video camera......hmmmmmmmm, I do have 6 cameras I could put here and there......... :)
YES! especially for those of us too dumb to ever take any real time off work!

just... y'know... edit out or blur anything that might contain banana hammocks. sorry, no offence, rev, but we DON'T need that. o)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Something's telling me I ought to set up a video camera......hmmmmmmmm, I do have 6 cameras I could put here and there......... :)

just... y'know... edit out or blur anything that might contain banana hammocks. sorry, no offence, rev, but we DON'T need that. o)

What? You want me to upload photos of banana hammocks from tomorrow's herf?

DONE.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
That's a great looking guest list. It would have been nice to see some of you guys again. I won't be able to make it, but hopefully at some other regional HERF in the near future. And I can attest to the deliciousness of this mysterious apple concoction rev has going.
Would of been nice to see you again too Brother. ;) Next time. ;):)

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

Its OK java my gut would hang over it anyway :) lol

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Would of been nice to see you again too Brother. ;) Next time. ;):)
This^^^

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'm so ready for this I'm like a kid waiting for last day of school lol ready for the great grub and great company!!:) and to see some faces when the bomb goes off:D