What's new

Upstate SC HERF

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Thanks to Eddie and Bryan for putting on a great herf today! The food was outstanding and the company was even better.

AND seeing Brandon get chin checked was worth the drive!

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Thank you everyone for making this years SC Upstate Herf a great one!! And a special thanks to the crazy bomb Brandon received whoever you may be!!!! Hope to see you all again soon. Oh yeah Brandon post some pics bro...this one is of him after he opened his surprise bomb.

brandoncpm

BoM Nov '13
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
And who can forget this huge kick in the nuts. All I can say is WOW. I have no idea who did this but thank you.

big ol bomb 1.jpg
big ol bomb 2.jpg
big ol bomb 3.jpg
big ol bomb 4.jpg

There will be a large reward for any info on the person that did this

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm too tire and brain dead to spell it all out. But I'll post more tomorrow.

All I'll say right now is a big thanks to Dave for the 13 year old Flor De Juan Lopez's he passed around. I just finished one and what a way to end a great day. Great Smoke. :)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Great time yesterday Eddie.. thanks for hosting this!

Met a lot of good guys.. smoke a couple of excellent cigars.. and ate way too much pork... (wish every day was like yesterday :) )....

I try to learn something new everywhere I go or whenever I meet new people...

Key things learned yesterday...

* Never use a stinger when fishing in the ocean
* Rev loves donkeys!
* Eddie cant count past 13

:grin:

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Eddie and Bryan, thanks for putting this together! The food and smoke selection were amazing! Awesome time meeting everyone and I can't wait to do it again.

Last edited:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yes sir the Southern Brothers rise some hell yesterday in Landrum SC, Between the Food, the Booze, the Shine, and I know we had more cigars in that room that most Cigar Shop have in inventory......

It was great to finally meet all u guys.
Special Thanks to Eddie, his Wife and Rev. for the food (It was really a same we didn't have enough for everyone...NOT!) Dave thanks for the box CC U share with us, All I can say Wow, Andy I don't know where u came up the box of CC and the Booze that U brought but what a score u had WTG, Brandon congrats on the new arrival soon, just tell the lil lady that all Herf's are like this and U will get a hall pass every time.....

We need to do this again.....
Thanks again Eddies for letting us invade ur home.....Great time , Great Food , Outstanding group of smoking Brothers......

Last edited:

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
What a great time we had. Good people, good food and dam great smokes. I'm glad everyone could make it and we will be doing it again!
A couple boxes of great tasting aged Cubans passed around for everyone to enjoy. A bottle of Pappy, some shine and what a selection of bourbons.
All these brothers went above and beyond in my opinion. From the food and drinks they felt they HAD to bring. To the best cigars that has ever burned in this town. And as mentioned above, there were more high quality smokes here at this herf that would bring a tear to a lot of B&M owners eyes. I was simply amazed at the quality of cigars that was enjoyed by all.

Andy? I said I'd be cussing you today........and I am. lol A friggin Arturo Fuente Forbidden X 13, Really? You asshole. lol ;) Man thanks for that, One of the best cigars I have ever smoked.

And a big shout out to Bryan (Rev.b), Thanks brother for everything and for helping to make this a great herf. This apple pie I'm sipping right now (holds glass up high) is to you brother. If we can only do one thing right, having a party is definitely it. Thank You again man. ;)