What's new

US Flags

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm glad everyone's flag is showing up in good condition! Please please let me know if any of you fail to receive yours and I'll do everything I can to make sure it gets corrected. I wasn't sure how many people had actually gotten theirs yet as I had only seen 3 TR pop up total but it looks like thankfully most of you have posted on the thread.

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
My 3 flags arrived today and I'm totally stoked to get them in display cases and then send my father and grandfather theirs and put mine on a floating shelf! Thanks a million for doing this for BOTL...

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Looking forward to recieving this. I finely got my shelfs built in the mancave for all past and current veteran memorabilia I myself earned, handed down, or recieved from fellow service members.

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
The group that was flown on 9/11 should start arriving any day now. I know the first few have already hit. If you were a part of the first group a month earlier and you still have not received your flag PLEASE let me know! APO isn't exactly the most reliable at times. I'll make sure and make amends if for whatever reason it doesn't arrive. I flew 2 extra 9/11 flags for that very reason in case one or two don't make it to their rightful owners. After everyone in the second group has received their flags I'll most likely do a contest for the last two September 11 flags, so if you missed out that'll be your chance!