What's new

Useless Poll 2 - Do you know what the most prized cigar in your humidor tastes like?

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
mine is a toss up in between three diff cigars 1. god of fire series b maduro 2. padron 85 maduro 3. tat musubi i love them all equally and have burnt all three but always have one in the humi or more

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Not yet. That will change within a few weeks once they've had a nice long sit in my humidor to acclimate. 2004 Siglo VI

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nope. My brother picked up an edmundo Dante while on his honeymoon last year. I'm thinking I will burn it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My most prized cigars are the ones I had blended when on the trip to Nicaragua. I have smoked 2 out of the 10 in the last 5 years, just to see how they progressed, but I can never buy those anywhere, or have them rolled exactly the same, so they are most valuable....and one day I will have smoked them all.
I believe you have cigars for lighting on fire, not collecting dollar signs...

Cigar F^iend

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My most valuable is a Montecristo Grand Reserva that I was given as part of a make a wish. I will find out what it's like on Sunday 25th September which is my 50th birthday whilst I'm in Cuba. My most prized are my boxes which are rolled in my children's birth month and year and my wedding month and year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when it bloody works properly

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I've stopped treating any prized or hard to find cigars differently than my everyday smokes because I have been disappointed by the two I saved for special occasions. I received my first (and only at the time) cc which was a PSD4 and saved it for 4 years. I lit it up the morning after my son was born last year and it was so plugged I couldn't smoke it. The second was an Opus X A that I saved for a couple of years and smoked when I got promoted a couple of months ago. Wasn't too impressed with it, maybe my expectations were too high, but I prefer the smaller rg Opus stuff.
So, now I may get a "unicorn" here and there, but it could go up in smoke on a random Tuesday if it looks good that day.
My most prized right now is a Opus 6 box from 2013 that I just picked up, so I don't know what any of those taste like. I've also been eyeing a 2015 Opus 22 box, but haven't decided if I want to spend $1000 to try them.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I have a few sticks that were gifted to me which I am waiting for the "right" time. These sticks I have not tasted. I don't think they will come out on a special day however as I want my special occasion sticks to be known to be worthy of the day. It would be heartbreaking to hold a stick for a big occasion like a graduation or kids wedding only to have to suffer thru a stick that does not please your palate.

TNTGOLFER

Army Ranger and LEO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Four Cohiba 54 Behikes, one got smoked when I got promoted.... Can't bring myself to spark the other four!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, Padrón 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Maduro. Smoked one on my 30th last week and have another in their for a while

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk