What's new

USPS Priority Price Increase

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Interesting. That's a shame. I'm still curious what happens if you fold the box inside out and then use "My Own Packaging" as your choice.

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Interesting. That's a shame. I'm still curious what happens if you fold the box inside out and then use "My Own Packaging" as your choice.
For my business I use my own boxes and I'm always around $6.50 shipping (pre price increase) for about 6-8oz package.

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
looks you can still save a few cents putting a flat rate box inside a flate rate envelope though... extra tape required
I tried this in Lafeyette IN and they had a special piece of plastic that if the envelope did not fit it was not allowed to be shipped in a flat rate envelope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I don't think you need to bother folding the box inside out to do this

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Wish they'd let you purchase Parcel Post rates online like they used to do. Or like I imagined they used to do. I can't remember.

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
We should look into FedEx, UPS, DHL or whoever else if they do anything.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk
I wish I still worked at my old job. They had an account through UPS and to ship out smaller things (small flat rate siz) it was about $4.50. DHL is international only I believe

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I wish I still worked at my old job. They had an account through UPS and to ship out smaller things (small flat rate siz) it was about $4.50. DHL is international only I believe
Ahhh crap. Wonder if we can inquire about it. I'll have to see at my local UPS store maybe....

I didn't know if DHL was US or only International. But threw them out there anyway just in case...

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Ahhh crap. Wonder if we can inquire about it. I'll have to see at my local UPS store maybe....

I didn't know if DHL was US or only International. But threw them out there anyway just in case...

Last time I went to a UPS store, they wanted to charge me $18 for a 7oz 6x6x6 package from IL to MN... I looked at him and laughed and drove to USPS and paid $6.50