What's new

Valentine's gift but has to go back ugh

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
New caddy arrived today (thanks Amazon for delivering on Sunday's) and it seems to close better, seems airtight or close enough to it (not sure I'd stick it in a pool of water) so I'm airing out a few days and hope to bring it along on Saturday night to my bachelor party and carry some smokes/accessories. I'll take a pic once I get my sticker placement all situated lol I'm a bit OCD

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
New caddy arrived today (thanks Amazon for delivering on Sunday's) and it seems to close better, seems airtight or close enough to it (not sure I'd stick it in a pool of water) so I'm airing out a few days and hope to bring it along on Saturday night to my bachelor party and carry some smokes/accessories. I'll take a pic once I get my sticker placement all situated lol I'm a bit OCD
Would love to see some pictures of it all decked out! Have you figured out what you are going to bring to the Bachelor party?

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Would love to see some pictures of it all decked out! Have you figured out what you are going to bring to the Bachelor party?
Deff will brother!!

Not yet but I'll take a pic of the contents the day of, gonna prob have time for 2 sticks and I'll bring a couple others for friends/fam but I believe we're gonna have to buy sticks/pay a cut fee if we want to smoke our own even though it's my uncles buddy's place, but it's all good I'm glad to support a local spot

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Just got home to this awesome pkg from Nathan aka @Npeters7 and I'm blown away with the generosity in this place...seriously dude thanks so much for the stickers, And the sticks which are all going to be new smokes for me...the shoe shall be on the other foot some day

Pics of the caddy will be coming on Saturday, already out a few things on, waiting to find out about a specific sticker and then I'll know what to do with the rest lol

Thanks again dude!!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
@NPeter7 I'm most likely gonna put the BOTL gives back round sticker on too, just waiting to see if I can get a botlnj sticker before I decide placement, thanks again brother!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Nice sticks all around! @nc_6789 are you using a plastic bag *inside* of your travel humi?
Lol I did on Saturday because I was worried about the plastic smell that was still lingering but it's gone now so no more plastic bag..that was my first use of it so I was a bit OCD haha