What's new

Vegas Baby!!!!!!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Most of you that know me know that we go to Las Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo every December..:bottle: ......so for any of you that may be there or would like a little get away to sin city, I will be there from Dec. 2nd through Dec. 10th.
Best place on earth I have found to enjoy a fine cigar and some fun!:stretchgr
The only thing I can think of that would make this trip more fun than it normally is, is if there was a brother or 2 or 3 to meet up with!

The girl in my Avatar will be there!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Never been out there, but dying to go. My brother went, all he said was you can smoke cigars anywhere.

Enjoy the trip.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I love Las Vegas nd go two or three times a year.

Usually go to the Big Smoke next weekend but my grand daughter is due and the wife would kill me if I left.

Mike, I'll try and sneak out for a day or two while your their in Dec. Hey Randy...how about you?

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
I love Las Vegas nd go two or three times a year.

Usually go to the Big Smoke next weekend but my grand daughter is due and the wife would kill me if I left.

Mike, I'll try and sneak out for a day or two while your their in Dec. Hey Randy...how about you?
Funny you should mention it!!!!!!! I was thinking if anyone could make it, you and Randy might as being the closest. I was going to mention it to Randy but felt it might be inappropriate at this time.....then, given the circumstances, it might be just the ticket.
Anyways, it would be too cool if you guys could!

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Guys, I'll definitely see if it's something I can work out. I probably can, just too far out right now. I have customers in the area, so it shouldn't be too hard to pull off...Mike, you are right, it may be just the thing I need...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Guys, I'll definitely see if it's something I can work out. I probably can, just too far out right now. I have customers in the area, so it shouldn't be too hard to pull off...Mike, you are right, it may be just the thing I need...
Now your talking! I feel a business trip to southern Nevada caling me.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well now...I'd slap someone for one of those...just for that, I will probably make it. It will be during the week, but I'm almost sure I can make it.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Well now...I'd slap someone for one of those...just for that, I will probably make it. It will be during the week, but I'm almost sure I can make it.
I don't know what kind of steel you sell but you can make it a business call. The project I am working on right now, we have purchased approx. 2000 tons of structural steel!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Most of you that know me know that we go to Las Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo every December..:bottle: ......so for any of you that may be there or would like a little get away to sin city, I will be there from Dec. 2nd through Dec. 10th.
Best place on earth I have found to enjoy a fine cigar and some fun!:stretchgr
The only thing I can think of that would make this trip more fun than it normally is, is if there was a brother or 2 or 3 to meet up with!

The girl in my Avatar will be there!
I'll be there next weekend also for the Big Smoke, and also plan on doing one nite of the PBR...... :thumbsup:
Wish I could make it in Dec , but will be back in Vegas in March for NASCAR also.......

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I don't know what kind of steel you sell but you can make it a business call. The project I am working on right now, we have purchased approx. 2000 tons of structural steel!
Holy crap! 2000 tons! I sell HSS tube and pipe; what the heck kind of project are you doing??? And why aren't you buying from me????

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
It's a grass roots 2900 ton per day Cement Plant. I need to get a line card from you......the 2000 tons of steel is Fabricated Structural Steel , but we will probably be buying steel for supports, etc. to fab on site.
I need to take off to go home now but let's PM tomorrow. We do a lot of work in Arizona....maybe you know us....TIC?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
This could be one of the most productive threads.

Randy might have a sale, Mike a new supplier and finally a decent sized west coast herf.