What's new

Vegas Baby!!!!!!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Wow. What a great time. Smokem is one host that really knows how to throw a herf. The Steelman and I had an unbelieveable time.

For some of you boys that have never been to a real western, kick ass, no holds barred, smoke em if you got em herf. Check out these pics.

Hey Mike...were coming back next year.

www.vegas1baby.shutterfly.com
Awesome pics and captions!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Those pics and captions were great (they rivaled Geoffrie's captions!).

Glad you gents had a good time!

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'll have you all know I was a sober as a judge in all of them...except the first night. I was a little buzzed then, but not the second night...

you guys have to make this trip next year. Mike is an awesome guy, and we had a great time. Oh, and the chick at Casa Fuente - well, never mind. Don't even ask about the Jack Daniel's girls at the Rodeo or the Copenhagen girls. Oh, and the cigars were fine, too!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I'll have you all know I was a sober as a judge in all of them...except the first night. I was a little buzzed then, but not the second night...

you guys have to make this trip next year. Mike is an awesome guy, and we had a great time. Oh, and the chick at Casa Fuente - well, never mind. Don't even ask about the Jack Daniel's girls at the Rodeo or the Copenhagen girls. Oh, and the cigars were fine, too!
Vouch, vouch....

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0

you guys have to make this trip next year. Mike is an awesome guy, and we had a great time. Oh, the chick at Casa Fuente and- well, never mind. Don't even ask about the Jack Daniel's girls at the Rodeo or the Copenhagen girls. Oh, and the cigars were fine, too!

Lets hear about the,"chick at Casa Fuente" mmmmmmmmmm was she in a White see through dress and had that come fuck me look on her??
Was the Copenhagen girl a spitter??? The Jack Daniel's girls did they drink u under the table ??? Come on Randy spill the beans Bro,,,,