What's new

Vegas---The Big Smoke

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Ok... What is it? When is it? Where is it? and Who's Going???? I'm only 4 hours away from Vegas and need an excuse to go away for the week(end). I saw that Jwintosh and someone else were going to be there for sure. Let me know if ther is another thread I can look at as well.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Ok... What is it? When is it? Where is it? and Who's Going???? I'm only 4 hours away from Vegas and need an excuse to go away for the week(end). I saw that Jwintosh and someone else were going to be there for sure. Let me know if ther is another thread I can look at as well.
Its weekend in Las Vegas where Cigar Afficianado brings in cigar manufacturers, high end booze, high end cars etc for you to see and try. It runs two nights and you pick on for $200. You can do the all day seminars on cigars as well but that is pretty pricey. 6000 people rush in a collect from one to four cigars from each booth. We usually end up with 25 to 30 cigars and other goodies from lighters to cutters. The before and after is meeting fellow cigar smokers and having fun. We take a group of 4 to 10 guys every year.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Are you driving or flying Jeff? I'm thinking of driving Saturday morning and coming home Sat evening after it's done.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yeah, but the wife is balking, so a quick flyby might be in order. There is always fun to be had in Vegas, but a 6000 man Herf with free cigars, drinks and dinner only comes around once a year. It will come around next year as well right?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Yeah, but the wife is balking, so a quick flyby might be in order. There is always fun to be had in Vegas, but a 6000 man Herf with free cigars, drinks and dinner only comes around once a year. It will come around next year as well right?
Las Vegas and New York. Its over in two hours but thats when the real cigar smoking comes out. And if your a drinker, you wont make your plane.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Las Vegas and New York. Its over in two hours but thats when the real cigar smoking comes out. And if your a drinker, you wont make your plane.
I'm driving, so I may just crash in the car and head home in the morning. I'll see you FOGs there!!!!!!!!!!!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
My dad is taking me for my 21st birthday present! My dad and I are doing the seminars and 1st dinner, and my uncles are just doing the dinner with us. Can't wait! Of course everyone from BOTL will have to get together at some point.

TYLER

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Are you driving or flying Jeff? I'm thinking of driving Saturday morning and coming home Sat evening after it's done.
i've made no definite plans on how i'll get there,,, not even sure i'll go into the big smoke itself,,,looking forward to the before and after parties!!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well I'm Going for sure, I'll be flying in on wed or Thur the 7th or 8th, Be there the whole weekend doing Sat. seminars and Big Smoke Nite will Be Sat, and doing Sun Breakfast and Roll your own, .....Enjoying the time with 6000 other cigar smoking Brother, as Time is closer we need to get Cell Phones, and hotel where we are all staying............It is a Kick Ass Time
Lets show Vegas that BOTL Rocks...........:thumbsup:

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
DAMN IT. I am moving here and all of you are coming here and I won't be here. O I am so upset now.
PS. I am in Vegas right now.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
DAMN IT. I am moving here and all of you are coming here and I won't be here. O I am so upset now.
PS. I am in Vegas right now.
Damn you man, what good are you!?!? We send you to Vegas and you just leave when all the cool shit's going down, leaving everyone else to fend for themselves. That's it, no soup for you!

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Damn you man, what good are you!?!? We send you to Vegas and you just leave when all the cool shit's going down, leaving everyone else to fend for themselves. That's it, no soup for you!
Gotta go to St Thomas. Smokin on the beach with all the smokin honeys on the beach. Come on now. You can come down and stay at my place if you want. Just feed the cats.