What's new

Vegas---The Big Smoke

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I can't wait for the big smoke!!!
We definitely need to set aside a few hours (mebbe on sunday?) for a BOTL meetup!
Is anybody else doing the seminars? I know it's pricey but it's my first Big Smoke so I've gotta!

TYLER

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
bump,,, just made hotel reservations at the Paris!! picking up CWS at the 15/215 split early Friday,,, should be in town by check-in!!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I Fly in on Thur morning, Staying till Monday morning.(going to live it up in Vegas) I'm staying at Harrahs, so let me know when U all get in and what day and time we can together....
I'm doing the whole weekend CA smoke thing again... Sat. Seminars, Lunch with experts, Sat Big Smoke nite, and Sun breakfast, Roll your own Cigar(this is a kick in the ass to see) and Sprits and Cigars......GAWD I can't wait :king:

TYLER: Where are u and dad staying, and when do u get in

Who else is going and where are u guys staying......????

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I Fly in on Thur morning, Staying till Monday morning.(going to live it up in Vegas) I'm staying at Harrahs, so let me know when U all get in and what day and time we can together....
I'm doing the whole weekend CA smoke thing again... Sat. Seminars, Lunch with experts, Sat Big Smoke nite, and Sun breakfast, Roll your own Cigar(this is a kick in the ass to see) and Sprits and Cigars......GAWD I can't wait :king:

TYLER: Where are u and dad staying, and when do u get in

Who else is going and where are u guys staying......????
Getting in Friday, maybe staying at the hotel that's connected to the huge Bass Pro Shops. Does everybody go to the same seminars? I'm glad I know someone doing them, cause my dad and uncles are just doing the dinner on Sat.

TYLER

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Would love to go to the one in Vegas but have too many trips set up already. I will definitely be going to the one in NYC. Anyone else?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I dont do the seminars and going to the Friday night big smoke with Jeff. See yall there.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I always thought this was too much money to spend for a bunch of smokes that I won't smoke anyway. That's just me. Chuck is right, the fun part is meeting up and herfing later.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I am frickin jealous!!!!!!!! Pics and details please!!!! I want a pic of the birthday boy drunk as a skunk in a comprimising situation???? I'm sure Chuck and Jeff can take care of this!
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I want a pic of the birthday boy drunk as a skunk in a comprimising situation???? I'm sure Chuck and Jeff can take care of this!
mmmmmmmmm well not sure we could Top the pic of Cowboy getting his ass spanked, and talking trash on his cell phone at the same time .........mmmmmmm

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
BOTL's attending: Yall want to meet up at some point? Jeff and I are driving out Friday morning and going to the show Friday night. Be there till Sunday. How about Sat some time?

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Saturday would be good. Maybe from 3:00-dinner or after dinner? I'm gonna be at the seminars till 3 on Sat. and 1pm on Sun.

TYLER

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Sat. afternoon sounds good, or even Fri nite after Chuck and Jeff get out of the BS, where is everyone Staying??? I'm at the Harrahs

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Lets shoot for Saturday afternoon 3PM till dinner. I will work on a spot. One of the BOTL's going is working on a suite so this may get really good. Jeff and I are at Paris.

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Man I can't wait, I'm sooooooooo going to need this Vacation .....OMFG