What's new

VEGAS!!!!

Isaiah

Casablancas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm headed to Vegas in May for a week I will be staying on the strip at the MGM.

Anyone know of awesome cigar lounges/shops on the strip?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm headed to Vegas in May for a week I will be staying on the strip at the MGM.

Anyone know of awesome cigar lounges/shops on the strip?
Casa Fuente. Not sure of other details but from what I've read here is they have delicious mojito's and a line of their casa fuente cigars.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not going to bash Fuente's (FOG hangout) or Rhum (hooka hipster turds) but Michael, the owner of En Fuego, is a great guy. Makes you feel at home. Humidor is small, but the inventory is nicely selected. Try a couple of his house rolled (has bales of leave in-store).

Another one I have heard from people that is very good is this one http://enfuegolasvegas.com/

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Not going to bash Fuente's (FOG hangout) or Rhum (hooka hipster turds) but Michael, the owner of En Fuego, is a great guy. Makes you feel at home. Humidor is small, but the inventory is nicely selected. Try a couple of his house rolled (has bales of leave in-store).
The only reason to leave The Strip is to see the Grand Canyon or play golf.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to be next month and plan on going there.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I didn't have time but a few doors down is the Golden Steer Steakhouse...a famous old school Vegas hangout. Next time.
Michael, the owner, is a great guy. Makes you feel at home. Humidor is small, but the inventory is nicely selected. Try a couple of his house rolled (has bales of leave in-store).
I am going to be next month and plan on going there.