What's new

VEGAS!!!!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Casa is cool but i'm a huge fan of Rhumbar at the Mirage, not a fan of their selection. We ussualy hang out in the afternoons there. I don't like their selection, I spend enough there that i've never had an issue.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
So, I just got back from Vegas. Don't bother going to the new Davidoff bar outside of the Fashion Mall. Too over priced ($25 for a Padron 64 Exclusivo), and to be honest, it wasn't that impressive of place to smoke. I mean when sitting outside you have a good view of the strip, but IMO it wasn't really interesting.

Casa Fuente was really nice as per usual, and you should try to the new Casa Fuente Maduro. I went to the new Montecristo Cigar Bar in Caesers the night it opened, and it was amazing. It's replacing the Coliseum Cigars in Caesers. It carries most great cigar brands besides Montecristo, including Padron, Opus, Fuente, Liga, Tats, LFD, and some others. They also have some amazing drinks, over 4,000 square feet, a private conference room if you want to host meetings, plenty of comfortable seating, and a lot of tvs including a massive one (made up of nine different screens) that is like 9 feet high and 12 feet across. It was the perfect place to watch March Madness. Prices definitely weren't cheap, and I think they were similar to the Davidoff store. However, the elegance and style of the place were far better than the Davidoff store. My boss and I sat down with the owner, Michael Frey (also owns Casa Fuente) to talk to him about the new place. I expect this to possibly be the go-to cigar bar during the IPCPR...unless it is pre-booked for private events. It is perhaps the nicest cigar bar I have been to.

Pics to follow...

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
So, I just got back from Vegas. Don't bother going to the new Davidoff bar outside of the Fashion Mall. Too over priced ($25 for a Padron 64 Exclusivo), and to be honest, it wasn't that impressive of place to smoke. I mean when sitting outside you have a good view of the strip, but IMO it wasn't really interesting.

Casa Fuente was really nice as per usual, and you should try to the new Casa Fuente Maduro. I went to the new Montecristo Cigar Bar in Caesers the night it opened, and it was amazing. It's replacing the Coliseum Cigars in Caesers. It carries most great cigar brands besides Montecristo, including Padron, Opus, Fuente, Liga, Tats, LFD, and some others. They also have some amazing drinks, over 4,000 square feet, a private conference room if you want to host meetings, plenty of comfortable seating, and a lot of tvs including a massive one (made up of nine different screens) that is like 9 feet high and 12 feet across. It was the perfect place to watch March Madness. Prices definitely weren't cheap, and I think they were similar to the Davidoff store. However, the elegance and style of the place were far better than the Davidoff store. My boss and I sat down with the owner, Michael Frey (also owns Casa Fuente) to talk to him about the new place. I expect this to possibly be the go-to cigar bar during the IPCPR...unless it is pre-booked for private events. It is perhaps the nicest cigar bar I have been to.

Pics to follow...
Thanks for the input brother! Glad you had a nice trip! (y) :cigar:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Pics to follow...
Thanks for the update, I will be in Vegas in a few weeks and was thinking of going there, but I better hold off. I am going to try check out Casa Fuente.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I've been to Vegas three times and even lived there for three months, and I've never been to Freemont Street.
That's crazy, my mom said she loved Fremont St more cause of the historical value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Slightly off topic but my sis and bro in law will be in Vegas Thursday and Friday. If I can get them to go by Casa for me and pick me up a couple sticks what vitola Casas should I get them to try to get? I've never had one and with the maduros out I'm thinking I'd like a regular and a maduro.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Slightly off topic but my sis and bro in law will be in Vegas Thursday and Friday. If I can get them to go by Casa for me and pick me up a couple sticks what vitola Casas should I get them to try to get? I've never had one and with the maduros out I'm thinking I'd like a regular and a maduro.

I live the cg. The elusive viola is the lanceros.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

I would recommend a few of the new maduro and some Lanceros.