What's new

Velvet Rat

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I remember reading (maybe halfwheel) that these were going to be a regular Unico Release and it was going to release towards the end of the year. I know there has been some setbacks with the KFC's, BOTL's saw some delay, Nica Rustica...wonder if these just got pushed? Or am I just trippin?
If you are asking if the Rustica's got pushed....they have been released, and continue to get sent out in batches to retailers.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I remember reading (maybe halfwheel) that these were going to be a regular Unico Release and it was going to release towards the end of the year. I know there has been some setbacks with the KFC's, BOTL's saw some delay, Nica Rustica...wonder if these just got pushed? Or am I just trippin?
Sorry to be a naysayer, but I just don't see it this year. The UF-13 isn't that far in the rear view mirror, the UF-4 just got a limited re-release for Halloween, Nica Rustica is still not widely available, and I don't know what the deal is with the KFC. I just can't see them pushing another Unico out at this time. I do think it will come out eventually but I think spring would be the earliest realistic time to expect them and if they were pushed further back then that I would not be surprised, nor necessarily disappointed being that I've never seen an official statement regarding anything about them other than during the summer JD and Saka saying that this year was already packed and a new project wouldn't help their production goals. However, these definitely are the most realistic to be released as I think any rumors of the BR, BBR, or re-release of any Pigs wouldn't be a project til 2015, later, or for all I know never.
Just an absolute ton of speculation there. We can sum everything up on these by saying "we don't know, and nobody from DE will provide any additional details."

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I've acquired a full box of UF13's and feral pigs recently. I was lucky to get a 5'er of the UF14 via phone order. I've heard JD via IG mention the focus at this time is on getting Nica out to more merchants, officially releasing KFC and keep momentum with the Herrera line. I'm happy to see more of the regular unico stuff come out (at least here in so-flo) I'd like to grab a box of L40's and Dirty rats this way I can really have a stash that I can actually smoke through..and trade off a few for ratzilla's, uc 52 and no9 pigs. I'm interested in trying the fat bottom betty and i'll be out in orlando for an event next week so fingers crossed on some nice sticks..

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
That has been the plan according to DE, but they change their release schedule all the time, based on the other releases they have coming out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry to be a naysayer, but I just don't see it this year. The UF-13 isn't that far in the rear view mirror, the UF-4 just got a limited re-release for Halloween, Nica Rustica is still not widely available, and I don't know what the deal is with the KFC. I just can't see them pushing another Unico out at this time. I do think it will come out eventually but I think spring would be the earliest realistic time to expect them and if they were pushed further back then that I would not be surprised, nor necessarily disappointed being that I've never seen an official statement regarding anything about them other than during the summer JD and Saka saying that this year was already packed and a new project wouldn't help their production goals. However, these definitely are the most realistic to be released as I think any rumors of the BR, BBR, or re-release of any Pigs wouldn't be a project til 2015, later, or for all I know never.
I totally agree. With all the delays on their new releases, these def. get pushed. I was just referencing something I remember reading.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you are asking if the Rustica's got pushed....they have been released, and continue to get sent out in batches to retailers.
I was just mentioning that all of their latest releases have seen delays. I know a B&M here in LA was having a Nica Rustica party and rescheduled because of delays from DE. I did get a bundle myself... and I think it's time to smoke one.