What's new

Viaje DES 2

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
The original was a fantastic smoke. One of the very few I've only liked fro Viaje.
Hell, the OR was one of the best cigars I've ever had. Top 5 all time for me. ROTT it was very solid and after a year it was nothing short of amazing. After 2 it lost something and now it is a shell of its former self. It's nice to see that the new version is getting some love to justify the pricing. I'm interested to see what kind of reviews these get from some of the more well known sites.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Smoked one yesterday, I dont like to get too much into details since I work in the industry but I will say that there is no way I would pay $18 to smoke one of these again.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I am certainly glad that is just an opinion. Just smoked my first and am very happy I got a jar. Can't wait to visit these in a couple months, years.
Months, yes. Years, I would advise no. I've recently had my last OR DES. I also traded with a friend for one of his remaing few to just make sure my experience wasn't just a bad cigar or something. And I'm sorry to say that they didn't just lose something, they've lost everything. They are a shell of their former selves and it is changing the way I am viewing my Exclusivo collection that remains. There was a bitter chocolate note in the first third and that was about it with the remaining 2/3rds being just plain old bitter. With the first one I kept hoping it would come back around but near the end it was like smoking Windex. I put the second one down before it got to that point. I'll be monitoring everything else Exclusivo to make sure that it doesn't get to that point. I'm glad that I only had the one left and didn't just let them all go to shit.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
If anyone out there still has some interest in these they can be had off of cigarsatyourprice.com for $222/jar. Thats $11.68 a stick and is far and away the lowest price I've seen for these. Good luck.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
It's legit, I know I'm just some dude off the internet but I've purchased several things from there in the past without issue. It's owned by the same people as niceashcigars.com Some stuff is priced amazingly. Other things, like Ashton, are priced like garbage. Try it out if you can afford it, lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Concur with Carpenter69. I bought a 5er and smoked one ROTT. It was so good I bought a jar. That 222 price churns my stomach it's so much less than what I paid. I'm seriously considering getting a second jar at that price.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I would love to but it's just to hard to justify another Jar with other great cigars coming out soon. Can't wait for Pete's jar release.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I think I'll go pick up a single my B&M is giving a raffle ticket for every single sold, when the jar is sold out the winner of the raffle take it. Since you guys are saying they're good ROTT it might be worth it. I just didn't want to wait a year for it to become a good cigar.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Pete's jar release...do I even want to know?
New Black Label release is coming out. $10 a stick in a plastic jar of 19. Doesn't matter to me if its plastic but some other people have stated that they aren't happy. Due out in September. 500 bundles are supposed to be released sooner than that but I don't know any of the details regarding that.