What's new

Viaje DES 2

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'm done with viaje,do to the price and the aging factor.You would think your buying a cuban cigar.
I see this said all the time and while I more than understand the price complaints, I don't understand the complaints regarding aging. Over half the people on this board love Opus X stuff and its well known that these require aging (best with 2 or more years) and the price isn't exactly cheap for Fuente products. I get the fact that there are plenty of cigars that are good ROTT that cost much less than Viaje. That's not what Viaje is though, they are a boutique brand and I honestly don't think they have the means to store their cigars in the way many other premium brands do. That's why other stuff is good ROTT - its already been aged for a year or more.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm done with viaje,do to the price and the aging factor.You would think your buying a cuban cigar.
I see this said all the time and while I more than understand the price complaints, I don't understand the complaints regarding aging. Over half the people on this board love Opus X stuff and its well known that these require aging (best with 2 or more years) and the price isn't exactly cheap for Fuente products. I get the fact that there are plenty of cigars that are good ROTT that cost much less than Viaje. That's not what Viaje is though, they are a boutique brand and I honestly don't think they have the means to store their cigars in the way many other premium brands do. That's why other stuff is good ROTT - its already been aged for a year or more.
Where is the popcorn?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4