What's new

Viaje Exclusivo Super Lance

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
So everytime a new Viaje Exclusivo stick comes out there is always a decent amount of nonchalance about it compared to other releases but then you cant find them. Anybody have any leads on where to find a box of Super Lances? I understood they just shipped recently but some retailers have already listed them and have them as being unavailable. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Retailers will sometimes list a cigar before it arrives, but mark it as out of stock until it arrives. Keep checking, or try calling.

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
So everytime a new Viaje Exclusivo stick comes out there is always a decent amount of nonchalance about it compared to other releases but then you cant find them. Anybody have any leads on where to find a box of Super Lances? I understood they just shipped recently but some retailers have already listed them and have them as being unavailable. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Call tobacco grove. They have them landing in the morning. That's the word from the owner. You can buy them now

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My local shop said they were expeting them tomorrow. Usually a little pricier there but still a option.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'd really like to get a box of these. Love the exclusivo blend. I do have to say that "Super Lance" is a weird name for this size, though. At 7.5" x 46, it's much closer to a traditional churchill, i.e. Julieta #2 (7x47) than a Lancero. Regardless, I want some :)

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Talked to Armondo @ crescent city & they'll be in soon if anyone wants to split a box. I'd rather do a 4way split, personally. I'll have to call to reserve the stash so let me know. Also I have a box of the natural box Zombies reserved and would be interested in a 1/2 & 1/2 trade for some of the black box Zombie release. He's only getting the naturals in.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
The Exclusivo's & the holiday blends are about the only sticks from Viaje that I really go for. Looking forward to trying a few of these, but I'm resolved to not partake in the rat-race. If I get some, great, if I don't, there are plenty of sticks that I love on the regular. Besides, there's always another LE around the corner...

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
The Exclusivo's & the holiday blends are about the only sticks from Viaje that I really go for. Looking forward to trying a few of these, but I'm resolved to not partake in the rat-race. If I get some, great, if I don't, there are plenty of sticks that I love on the regular. Besides, there's always another LE around the corner...
I have a feeling a lot of people will agree with you on this particular release. Not the most exciting vitola and the size has put a lot of people off.

As far as the rat race is concerned I have a feeling you won't have to look to hard to find some. A lot of these sites have had them up for over 24 hours and not sold out yet. Compared to the 30 minute or less sell outs from Liga Unico stuff thats a ton of time.

With the next LE being around the corner...you're correct. DES 2 coming for ICPCR 2013. I will defintely be in the rat race for these and totally lose my shit in an attempt to grab multiple jars.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i had one of these the other day and its a great cigar. the size is definitely not a traditional lancero, more like the illusione HL. but still not bad.

i am also very excited about the jar release this yr at ipcpr!