What's new

Viaje Late Harvest

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These things friggin rock! Unlike any other Viaje Ive smoked. Mild/med on the strength with tons of rich flavors. Anyone else try these yet?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Havent tried one of these. But, I did try my first Viaje last night. One in the Platino series. It was damn good and has me excited to try more by this brand.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of my favorites, a must have cigar is the AVO Heritage. It's a mid/full body cigar, but the amount of flavor on this baby is amazing. it has everything spice, sweetness and all. those of you who have tried it, what cigar would you recommend me to try? it doesn't necessarily need to be as full body as the AVO Heritage, but it needs to be as flavorful. thanks in advance.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
seems viaje LE's have been hit and miss. I am going to hold off on these.
They are, no doubt.

I loooooved the WLP Candelas - everyone else seemed to hate them. Also really liked the 50/50 WLP and WMD and MOAB. Everthing else was just ok.

For me when they are good, they are freakin amazing and when bad I can't stand'em.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just picked up a single of each size. Might burn the rob to see how they will taste in the future months - I'm assuming they will be wet and not ready though. :)

Sent from my magical device

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Smoking the late harvest rob right now. Dead even burn and awesome flavor. Seriously!

Hal at Empire Cigars had the late harvest and skull and bones in. Give him a call if interested.

Sent from my magical device