What's new

Viaje Late Harvest

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
picked up a few of these today. can't wait to smoke em...but knowing the cigar hoarder I am I will probably sit on them for at least 2..maybe 3...years. :eek:(

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ben W, Which Satori 11 did you smoke Karma or Zen. Not to hijack the thread but since u started it and commented on the Satori. How has the wrapper changed the flavor profile? I was a big fan of last years release of the Satori but my stock is down to three sticks ;)

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
What I'm reading here about these intrigues me .. are these a new line or another LE?

My favorite mild/medium stick is definitely the Illusione Singulare Phantom ... recockulously good. I've never had an AVO Herritage ... or an AVO at all, actually. Might have to check that one out.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The late harvest are not mild cigars. I would classify them as medium-full. Tons of flavor but very balanced.

Sent from my magical device
I would classify them in the solid medium bodied range for sure, didnt get much fullness from it though, in the last third of one as I type :cbig: great smoke and I think will only get better with age. I would second the notion that this may be the sleeper from Viaje this year. Get em while ya can!

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I would classify them in the solid medium bodied range for sure, didnt get much fullness from it though, in the last third of one as I type :cbig: great smoke and I think will only get better with age. I would second the notion that this may be the sleeper from Viaje this year. Get em while ya can!
Hey Logan your about the only guy at corona I haven't met. When are you, jowee, and I getting together for a smoke?