What's new

Viaje Skull & Bones

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I will just wait to see if they are any good after they are released then maybe purchase a few. I am not chasing any more Viajes. Not worth it to me. The last S&B's were the only Viaje release this year I liked so far. The Tower 45th isn't bad either.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I will just wait to see if they are any good after they are released then maybe purchase a few. I am not chasing any more Viajes. Not worth it to me. The last S&B's were the only Viaje release this year I liked so far. The Tower 45th isn't bad either.
Ive liked them all pretty much, but they also all seems to need some rest, some more then others too.

As for the S&Bs theyre the same red blend, just bigger so they should be as good as the first reds. IMO the reds need some rest though to get really good. I though they had a lot of earthy flavor when they were new, still good, but after some rest the earth tones down a bit and the Viaje flavor profile comes through better. Im really looking foward to these myself.

raspol

No problem.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Agreed they need lots of rest and then they are truely worth it IMHO.

The S&B's Daisy Cutter is smoking fantastic now.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Agreed they need lots of rest and then they are truely worth it IMHO.

The S&B's Daisy Cutter is smoking fantastic now.
Theyre so good I want a box, but I doubt Ill have the money for one by the time they come out. Well see, maybe OT will kick in again lol.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think the red release is amazing and only improving with the days. I'm going to hunt these down would like to snag 2 boxes

CigarMan1

#1 Padron Fan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have a unopened box of the first release Skull & Bones. Got about 9 or so of the 2nd left. The first release was better in both strength & taste IMO.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Still have a unopened box of the first release Skull & Bones. Got about 9 or so of the 2nd left. The first release was better in both strength & taste IMO.
Yeah, I havent had the pleasure of having any of the other S&Bs yet. Im sure theyre fantastic though.

For those wondering about size, I saw a video where Andre said they are both 4.25 inches long.
Really? That sounds like the original reds. At least from the pics they look bigger than that. I know pics they can be decieving, but still. Who knows though. Would be nice to get some confirmations on them and a general release date.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah, I havent had the pleasure of having any of the other S&Bs yet. Im sure theyre fantastic though.

Really? That sounds like the original reds. At least from the pics they look bigger than that. I know pics they can be decieving, but still. Who knows though. Would be nice to get some confirmations on them and a general release date.
I have seen the same video as well. It is an unfortunate thing. I had hoped to have something larger, or at least longer, in the line. If I recall correctly, he made some mention of not having any intent of making the S&B much, if any, larger.

Both cigars are 4.25 inches, but of different ring gauge.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I keep checking the B&M. Andre said they were shipping out soon. I will pick up a few of these in both sizes but I am getting a box of Late Harvest for sure. Wish I had enough to buy a box each of these but I am saving up towards the Haloween release S&B.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Probably a well known fact among this community, but I think these are shipping next week, if not already... I think they're expected to land next week, anyways.