What's new

Videos

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice!
It looks like you grow your own leaf. I did that once and it was a lot of fun but the leaf flavors were not great so now I buy my leaf.
Thank you, I tried to grow tobacco last year but that was for my pipe, I made some cigars of it and as you say, the taste was not great. This year I´m growing only "cigar tobacco" and the plan is to let the leaf rest a year after fermentation. I´m also buying tobacco but it is very expensive to import to Sweden.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case you missed it, Maks had to re-post his video. Here it is.

I guess you'd call that the accordion method of rolling? Nothing special, she just folds them over into her hand and tears off the bottom and then redistributes the torn off leaves at the end. Seems pretty simple. Rolled into a double binder and NO glue to the binder.

Blend... pretty simple also.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So this is a tad diff from my normal videos. Typically when I am streaming on twitch.tv it is various games that I play: PUBG, go, stuff like that. But tonight when I was done gaming and it was time to roll my sticks for the next couple days I decided to keep streaming, so this is a very raw video of me rolling my personal smokes, with all the troubles and fuck-ups of a typical roll session. Very low-fi.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/265625761

Edit: I've deleted the above video from my stream archive and instead uploaded a shorter edit to my yt:

Last edited:

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So this is a tad diff from my normal videos. Typically when I am streaming on twitch.tv it is various games that I play: PUBG, go, stuff like that. But tonight when I was done gaming and it was time to roll my sticks for the next couple days I decided to keep streaming, so this is a very raw video of me rolling my personal smokes, with all the troubles and fuck-ups of a typical roll session. Very low-fi.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/265625761
Blake, that is one of your best videos yet. Thank you!!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks. I've uploaded a color-corrected version, just two of the four rolls from that video, one with the triple, one with the "Davidoff."
I only just got used to doing it the way you showed on one of the IG videos, dont know the name but its where you continue the wrapper to make the flag, now i have another 2 to try, great vid