What's new

Vinyl records anyone?

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
One of my fav memories as a kid was playing my fathers records. He has a collection of about 50. I remember rockingout to skynard and acdc!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Used to play my moms old beach boys and the like on 45s. It was great.
I have a buddy that is a vinyl only dj in san diego though.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got back into collecting a year and a half ago. Mostly horror soundtracks as there are a few companies re-releasing them and I'm a sucker for it, lol. But I've also been collecting some older blues stuff like Son House and Freddie King along with some of my favorite punk like The Misfits and Ramones. I've been trying to limit my genres because there is so much out there and if I cut too loose them there is less money for my Blu-Ray collection and, well, cigars of course ;)

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I love listening to music on vinyl. Currently I have about 200-250 albums, classic rock/blues/old country/jazz/hip-hop are the main genres in there, with some punk and weird ambient stuff mixed in there.
@Catawbamatt, one day I'm going to have to come smoke a cigar in that garage of yours!

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
One of my fav memories as a kid was playing my fathers records. He has a collection of about 50. I remember rockingout to skynard and acdc!
I still have Lynyrd Skynyrd 2nd Helping along with The Who - Who's Next, Led Zepplin House's of the Holy and a few more. I think my Bruce Springsteen Born to Run is a half master. All of my stuff ( 4 Klipsch Hersay speakers, Sansui 120 watt receiver per 4 channels, JVC equalizer and my Kenwood turntable all sitting on the shelf down stairs. No room upstairs :(

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I still have Lynyrd Skynyrd 2nd Helping along with The Who - Who's Next, Led Zepplin House's of the Holy and a few more. I think my Bruce Springsteen Born to Run is a half master. All of my stuff ( 4 Klipsch Hersay speakers, Sansui 120 watt receiver per 4 channels, JVC equalizer and my Kenwood turntable all sitting on the shelf down stairs. No room upstairs :(
man cave!