• Tatuaje Havana VI Noble

Votes: 26 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
The Stick of the Month for February is the Oliva V for those that don't know. After the first review is posted, feel free to comment and post your own review for the stick in that thread.

Near the end of every month I will post a poll like this one. The stick with the most votes will be the Stick of the Month. Whoever wants to review it can choose any vitola from the winning line and post it in the SOTM Reviews thread (once someone has created it).

Vote now and have fun!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey thanks for posting this up brother, we all came up with a good thing here, and I hope it takes off!

I chose the AF Best seller, due to the fact that I know I can get it. The others are not available to me locally.

-Dave

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I'll do one for Feb, tonight....but I don't have anyof those right now so I will skip a month and make my obligtions easier

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I went with the 32.

First let me say I really like this idea, and I can't wait to hear some reviews. If I were to change this a little I would say instead of just one SOTM we have the 3 sticks with the highest votes be the sticks of the month. We could have a few people volunteer to review each of them. This way we have a 3 cigars with different opinions, and may enable more to review a stick too. Either way its a great plan and great idea guys!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I went with the 32.

First let me say I really like this idea, and I can't wait to hear some reviews. If I were to change this a little I would say instead of just one SOTM we have the 3 sticks with the highest votes be the sticks of the month. We could have a few people volunteer to review each of them. This way we have a 3 cigars with different opinions, and may enable more to review a stick too. Either way its a great plan and great idea guys!

Good idea. Great idea. did I mention this is a good idea?:waving:

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
I went with the 32.

Good idea. Great idea. did I mention this is a good idea?:waving:
Agreed! First post adjusted.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
why not make it a line instead of a single cigar? that way, you get various reviews from the same cigar just diff. sizes...
Ex. would be the "My father Le Bijou"
there are 3 sizes (and a 4th coming) so you could get reviews from all the sizes and people can compare to get an idea of which one to try...

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
why not make it a line instead of a single cigar? that way, you get various reviews from the same cigar just diff. sizes...
Ex. would be the "My father Le Bijou"
there are 3 sizes (and a 4th coming) so you could get reviews from all the sizes and people can compare to get an idea of which one to try...
Yeah, I'd have to agree. This way we will see what differences there are and if there is clearly a better vitola.