• DPG Cuban Classic Toro

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Tatuaje Havana VI Noble

Votes: 26 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
why not make it a line instead of a single cigar? that way, you get various reviews from the same cigar just diff. sizes...
Ex. would be the "My father Le Bijou"
there are 3 sizes (and a 4th coming) so you could get reviews from all the sizes and people can compare to get an idea of which one to try...
I second this...Good idea!

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
why not make it a line instead of a single cigar? that way, you get various reviews from the same cigar just diff. sizes...
Ex. would be the "My father Le Bijou"
there are 3 sizes (and a 4th coming) so you could get reviews from all the sizes and people can compare to get an idea of which one to try...
Makes sense to me! If I could change the poll I would, but I can't.

Either this time we stick with the one vitola or just let it be known that it is any Havana VI, AF Hemingway, and Padilla 1932.

What say ye

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm thinking that if we open the reviews up to any vitola from any of those three lines, we'll just end up defeating the purpose of these STOM reviews. For me, the benefit of such a thread is to get a broad, comparative review of a stick or, as some have suggested, an entire line. Any stick from any of the three most popular lines will end up spreading the reviews out a little too thin. It might be prudent to limit ourselves to any vitola from only the most popular line, at least until we've figured out how many people are actually interested in writing reviews––if there are enough to warrant more than one line, I say we do it, but for the first thread we should probably set some strict parameters.

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
I agree with the "any vitola from only the most popular line" idea. I think its the best option right now...when we have a better idea of how many people actually want to participate, then we can start getting out more and incorporating more lines into the mix. That's my $0.02

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ok so I guess it's decided that there will be one SOTM, and whoever wants to review it can choose whatever vitola they want. I agree that if we have any vitola from the top three sticks, it will spread the data out too much.

Just my input

-Dave

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Ok so I guess it's decided that there will be one SOTM, and whoever wants to review it can choose whatever vitola they want. I agree that if we have any vitola from the top three sticks, it will spread the data out too much.

Just my input

-Dave
Works for me. First post adjusted. I just want to get a system going that everyone can agree on. I think we're close.

Start reviewing those Oliva V's boys and girls!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Mine will probably go up in a few days. It's a bit windy today though, so I'll just wait it out till tomorrow. Going to review the Oliva V Double Toro. It's one MASSIVE cigar!

Glad we are all starting to come up with something. It's good that we are all working together and bouncing ideas off each other!

-Dave

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in agreement with the clauses of this thread. Please expect a review from myself within the coming days. Moreover, I would like to say this is a spectacular idea! :clap:

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Given the lack of NC here, precise vitolas will be tougher. If I can, I'll join in, no worries.
Hey Alfonso . . . why don't you set up the poll for the SOTM in April and include the sticks you can get down there so it'll be easier for you to join in that month? I'm sure a lot of the folks up here won't have any trouble finding those NCs. The more the merrier, right? :smokingbo

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey Alfonso . . . why don't you set up the poll for the SOTM in April and include the sticks you can get down there so it'll be easier for you to join in that month? I'm sure a lot of the folks up here won't have any trouble finding those NCs. The more the merrier, right? :smokingbo
We could do that. :thumbsup: