What's new

Waiting for cigars

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Man, i get giddy everytime i buy, and i get excited to check the mail to see if they came. Been smoming for a decade and a half or so now

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Being a noob of course I get excited waiting for my order to come. Right now I am waiting for orders from 4 different vendors to land on my porch. With modern day tracking I know 3 are scheduled for delivery tomorrow but I still look anxiously hoping they arrive early. For me it's because I know I'm getting something I haven't tried yet. It is great being a noob

Sent from my Treephone X using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
For me it's because I know I'm getting something I haven't tried yet. It is great being a noob
Man, that right there is where I try to stay. Makes things more exciting. I mean, I like having dependable cigars that I know how they will taste/perform every single time, but it's exciting to channel the noobiness and smoke new cigars.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I'm been smoking them for 10 years, and have maybe 2500 to 3000 on hand. When I get a delivery, my reaction is more like (1) "Why did I just buy a bunch of cigars I don't need?" and (2) "Where am I going to put them?"
You could always send them to me, I’ll take one for the team:sneaky:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a double whammy. Waiting for them to arrive and then waiting for them to acclimate to your humidor's % to be ready to smoke.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk