What's new

Wallets

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
do you carry it in your front or back pocket?

i have too much crap in mine, and its giving me a pain is my ass, back, and leg. Its gotta go.

i am going to start carrying a wallet in my from pocket only. license, 1 credit card, a few bills, and thats it. I keep stuffing it full of useless crap.

they have some nice, plastic, water-resistant, thin cases that make great front pocket wallets.

i just love new gadgets.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I've never carried a wallet in my back pocket. I have a leather money clip kind of thing with a pouch built in., a few cards and cash and I'm good to go.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Back pocket all the way, wallet on the right, pocket knife on the left, car keys, palio, and lighter in the front right, Savinelli cigar case front left, cell phone on belt. I too carry way too much shit.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Back pocket but these days there is so little in it, its hard to tell its there. :frown:

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Is it a George Costanza wallet? My dad has a wallet and it is chuck full of crap. Back problems.

I had a money clip and loved it but it was ruining my credit and debit cards. I now use a money clip/ small wallet. It works great.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Why the pocket knife in the back pocket, Dave? (I imagine that if in dire need it'd take too long...unless ye mean a Vitorinox type (I use folding knives).

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
knife is clipped to my right front pocket. cell is in my left front. i can fit a small wallet in my front right with my knife.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Why the pocket knife in the back pocket, Dave? (I imagine that if in dire need it'd take too long...unless ye mean a Vitorinox type (I use folding knives).
This is the knife I mean:

http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=211

I don't carry it as a weapon, just to open boxes or whatever I need it for, although it would make a good weapon. Back pocket is just always where i have clipped it.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Wallet in the back pocket unless I am going to a crowded area, then it goes in the front. I always carry my Uncle Henry on my belt, been doing that since I was 16. 20 years and the same knife...can't say that about wallets though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
leather clip with a area for cards in my front pocket. I hate sitting on a wallet.

-Pearl