What's new

Want to do some trades....

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
@TraderCigarCo. Hope you enjoy! @JWPlatinum enjoy the smokes and be sure to share your reviews on them. Those are a few of my favorites, so I hope you enjoy them! I wanted to do a cigar theme upstairs, but the wife asked me not to and I remembered your comment from one of my posts a while back. Enjoy the hat!
@IMABEAST, thank you!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I couldn't find it when searching. Think I just figured out why. I clicked your link and it says nope, I don't get to play.
iirc, you need 30 days Active and 30 posts to see the marketplace. If you still don't have access after these requirements are fulfilled, and a pm to @Eric so can set you up.

Also, to be a sponsor, you must have another set of requirements fulfilled...

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Been reading a lot about the bombing members thing and am still curious on a few things. How do you know a members address and how do you know that member will provide the feedback?
You don't. Some of the guys who have been doing this a long time don't post TR's because they send and recieve so much, The new guys don't always do it because they don't know any better. I figure the TR will come when it comes.

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
@TraderCigarCo...... Damn man thank you! Just got this today and was blown away. I love when I get to try new smokes and all of these are new to me! View attachment 66362
@tradercigarco I am finally smoking the romacraft and love this smoke! Thank you so much for the trade and introduction to this stick. My local shop doesn't carry them so if you ever have any to offload, let me know!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440730898.687425.jpg

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Been reading a lot about the bombing members thing and am still curious on a few things. How do you know a members address and how do you know that member will provide the feedback?
http://www.botl.org/threads/botl-pre-study-package.53154/
All the members should have read this when they joined. It explains about leaving TR and the importance of doing so. There are times when it takes a while for members to post feedback, but it should still be addressed when receiving a bomb/trade. It's a courtesy to the BOTL that sent it. Not leaving TR isn't cool , that's how I see it :)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
http://www.botl.org/threads/botl-pre-study-package.53154/
All the members should have read this when they joined. It explains about leaving TR and the importance of doing so. There are times when it takes a while for members to post feedback, but it should still be addressed when receiving a bomb/trade. It's a courtesy to the BOTL that sent it. Not leaving TR isn't cool , that's how I see it :)
It's a little disappointing to not receive any trader feedback when you sent out a nice package to someone. It happened to me recently. Person just kind of vanished.

So yes, please read and leave feedback, I think it's just a simple courtesy that should not be forgotten by any brothers, or sisters.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'll trade with you, but the better option for me at the moment would be to do a cash deal. If you're looking to bomb someone, the best way would be to just hop on the chat. Plenty of people on there handing out addy's like its out of style.

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
I'll trade with you, but the better option for me at the moment would be to do a cash deal. If you're looking to bomb someone, the best way would be to just hop on the chat. Plenty of people on there handing out addy's like its out of style.
Thanks Eric. I will let you know when I got some sticks to trade. I updated my trade post with a thank you to a trader and got a few unexpected comments. I hope all is well and talk to you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk