What's new

Warped Bits of Havana

cwant

DONOR
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Has anyone tried them? The Warped shop website is the only place I've ever seen them. I did some googling and didn't see any reviews or other talk of them, I'm curious if they're any good. I was gonna order a fiver for $35, but the almost $10 in shipping for a fiver was a deal-breaker for me. Here is the information from the website, if you've tried them please share your experience.

An old world profile brought to life by Kyle Gellis®. Utilizing 100% AGANORSA tobaccos comprised of 100% long filler and the Warped experience you have come to know and love.
Tasting Notes: Cedar, white pepper, sugar cane, and dried berries.
Size: 4.5 x 42
Factory: TABSA
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Nicaragua Corojo '99
Filler: Nicaragua Criollo '98 & Corojo '99
Binder: Nicaragua
Body: Medium
Available in (5) packs and Bundles of 25

VeLoRoK

DONOR
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
They're right up there with the MdT, Futuro, GotF, GR88 etc. Tastes like a Warped blend of Aganorsa tobacco. That could either make it worthwhile, or not. There's better deals on Warped/Aganorsa cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friend of mine got one from a friend of his, said it was terrific. Haven't tried one yet.

Anyone fill me in on where can I go online to find them? Can't seem to do it from either one of these - shopwarped.com or warpedcigars.com

fisherclive

DONOR
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Friend of mine got one from a friend of his, said it was terrific. Haven't tried one yet.

Anyone fill me in on where can I go online to find them? Can't seem to do it from either one of these - shopwarped.com or warpedcigars.com
The only place that sells them is shopwarped, their site was undergoing maintenance last night when I looked