What's new

Warped Bits of Havana

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Has anyone tried them? The Warped shop website is the only place I've ever seen them. I did some googling and didn't see any reviews or other talk of them, I'm curious if they're any good. I was gonna order a fiver for $35, but the almost $10 in shipping for a fiver was a deal-breaker for me. Here is the information from the website, if you've tried them please share your experience.

An old world profile brought to life by Kyle Gellis®. Utilizing 100% AGANORSA tobaccos comprised of 100% long filler and the Warped experience you have come to know and love.
Tasting Notes: Cedar, white pepper, sugar cane, and dried berries.
Size: 4.5 x 42
Factory: TABSA
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Nicaragua Corojo '99
Filler: Nicaragua Criollo '98 & Corojo '99
Binder: Nicaragua
Body: Medium
Available in (5) packs and Bundles of 25

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
They're right up there with the MdT, Futuro, GotF, GR88 etc. Tastes like a Warped blend of Aganorsa tobacco. That could either make it worthwhile, or not. There's better deals on Warped/Aganorsa cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friend of mine got one from a friend of his, said it was terrific. Haven't tried one yet.

Anyone fill me in on where can I go online to find them? Can't seem to do it from either one of these - shopwarped.com or warpedcigars.com

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Friend of mine got one from a friend of his, said it was terrific. Haven't tried one yet.

Anyone fill me in on where can I go online to find them? Can't seem to do it from either one of these - shopwarped.com or warpedcigars.com
The only place that sells them is shopwarped, their site was undergoing maintenance last night when I looked

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Just an update, I got a 10% off code in my email. That brought the shipping cost down to a reasonable price so I finally pulled the trigger on that 5er. I smoke one ROTT and it was good, on par with other Warped which I enjoy.

I got an email just this morning, shopwarped.com is having a COVID-19 special. Free shipping on all orders of Bits of Havana through April 7th, if anyone is interested...

Edit: Just FYI, just in case anyone cares. The photos on their product page lead you to believe the cigars come packages in a paper pack of 5 cigars. That is not what I received. Cigars came individually in cellophane inside a resealable pouch with a 2way humidity pack (not Boveda).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Corona... Aganorsa... Corojo... this sounds right up my alley.
Does sound good but the cheap azz in me reels from the $7 per cigar price. Not that I couldn’t afford it or done worse things with my money but once in awhile my pragmatic side wins.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Does sound good but the cheap azz in me reels from the $7 per cigar price. Not that I couldn’t afford it or done worse things with my money but once in awhile my pragmatic side wins.
Understandable. I dont smoke too often(during fall and winter only 2-3 sticks a month, 2-3 a week in the spring and summer) so for me its not too bad.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Understandable. I dont smoke too often(during fall and winter only 2-3 sticks a month, 2-3 a week in the spring and summer) so for me its not too bad.
I’m almost a daily smoker and luckily built my stash before MAP and other manufacturers silliness. I do try to try new stuff every now and then though, so may “soften” and get some anyway. :whistle:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ShopWarped.com now offering free shipping on any order. I tried it with just 1 5er of the BoH and yup, it would ship for free.

Placed an order. :bored:

kevin7mm

Known Spammer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a fiver back when they were first offered. I smoke one a week after I had them and then another last week. For me, I’m not buying them again. Construction was good, burn was good but flavors just didn’t do it for me. Too dark and heavy. I really like most of Warped products but not this one.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I bought a fiver back when they were first offered. I smoke one a week after I had them and then another last week. For me, I’m not buying them again. Construction was good, burn was good but flavors just didn’t do it for me. Too dark and heavy. I really like most of Warped products but not this one.
Bummers. :barefoot:

Hopefully differences in palates produce a different experience for me.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Got my order yesterday. Very well packed BUT the humidity packs in the bags were almost bone DRY! Guessing each 5er bag was pre-packed weeks ago. While I appreciate the packs, bummed out that no one checked to see if the packs were still charged. Cigars look fine but gonna bury them for a few months anyway.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Know this is a dated thread but shopwarped is advertising a new robusto size 5x48 on this 10/$80 and "as always" free shipping. Any updated info on this, generally not a Warped fan.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Know this is a dated thread but shopwarped is advertising a new robusto size 5x48 on this 10/$80 and "as always" free shipping. Any updated info on this, generally not a Warped fan.
I thought it interesting that they’re not offering 5-packs and the bigger size is “only” $1.00 more per cigar than the corona.

But bottom line, I wasn’t that impressed with the corona and probably won’t order.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Gonna spark up a BoH soon (...maybe as early as tonight...) to either confirm or reverse my earlier post.