What's new

Warped Cigars El Oso Mama

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Chiming in... The best cigar Kyle makes (imho) is the Flor Del Valle Cristales. It's got the perfect balance between fruit, spice and cocoa/coffee. Next I would try hunting down the La Colmena Unico Especial or Amado 44. Both are great examples of what the line is honey, graham and goodness. There is some more stuff in the works for 2015 that will be equally exciting and tasty.
Thanks for your input, brother! It's rare to have an opportunity to interact with a brand owner and participate in various stages of the blending and tasting, as you do with Kyle. You're a valuable insight into Warped Cigars. Thanks, again, brother.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
From what I have heard the Torp is the best of the vitolas for El Oso.

I a cub and el mama in the humidor I purchased. Id be interested in hearing your review on the torpedo

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
From what I have heard the Torp is the best of the vitolas for El Oso.

I a cub and el mama in the humidor I purchased. Id be interested in hearing your review on the torpedo
Thanks, brother. I may do a short review and just tag it on to here. I was trying to decide between the Papa and Mama and settled on the Mama because there was not a review of it posted yet, whereas I think Cigar Jedi and I think someone else posted reviews of the Papa.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Thanks, brother. I may do a short review and just tag it on to here. I was trying to decide between the Papa and Mama and settled on the Mama because there was not a review of it posted yet, whereas I think Cigar Jedi and I think someone else posted reviews of the Papa.
Ill look those reviews up in here.