What's new

Warped Villa de Nube...

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
While I agree that I dislike cello, I imagine it was a move based on practicality and having sticks damaged in transit. In a perfect world, it wouldn't be needed, but in order to make sure the cigars arrive in perfect condition it is a necessary evil to some extent.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This may have nothing to do with it but I was at a warped event once and the owner of the store was discussing cello on his sticks.. Kyle liked it without while the owner of the store wanted cello due to people picking them up and sticking them up to their runny nose... Kyle made a great point in that MANY different hands have touch this tobacco before that person in the store... May have nothing to do with cello on these sticks but I do recall this convo

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This may have nothing to do with it but I was at a warped event once and the owner of the store was discussing cello on his sticks.. Kyle liked it without while the owner of the store wanted cello due to people picking them up and sticking them up to their runny nose... Kyle made a great point in that MANY different hands have touch this tobacco before that person in the store... May have nothing to do with cello on these sticks but I do recall this convo
I remember that conversation as well, nicely done!

Yes, we did start using cellophane, did I want it? No, I am not a fan of it. But as a few have mentioned in a perfect world, we would not need it. But in a world where UPS drivers throw boxes around like they are balls of paper and they are aiming for a trash can, we needed to be adapt. You will start seeing cellophane on the following cigars...

El Oso (the entire line)
Don Reynaldo
Flor del Valle
Maestro del Tiempo (when it releases)

Villa de Nube used cello due to the paper bundles, as we saw with Black Honey had some damage reports and I wanted to make sure cigars were delivered in pristine condition.

Hope you all understand!

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

Yes, we did start using cellophane, did I want it? No, I am not a fan of it. But as a few have mentioned in a perfect world, we would not need it. But in a world where UPS drivers throw boxes around like they are balls of paper and they are aiming for a trash can, we needed to be adapt. You will start seeing cellophane on the following cigars...

El Oso (the entire line)
Don Reynaldo
Flor del Valle

Villa de Nube used cello due to the paper bundles, as we saw with Black Honey had some damage reports and I wanted to make sure cigars were delivered in pristine condition.

Hope you all understand!
If the cello really bothers anyone they can take it off before storing it lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0

El Oso (the entire line)
Don Reynaldo
Flor del Valle

Hope you all understand!
So...you're going to release some more Black Honey with some cello on it. Great! That's all I heard anyway.

As a humorous aside, once I typed in "Black", the next word my kindle suggested was "Honey." I've trained it well.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So...you're going to release some more Black Honey with some cello on it. Great! That's all I heard anyway.

As a humorous aside, once I typed in "Black", the next word my kindle suggested was "Honey." I've trained it well.
Haha, I think if that ever happened I would stick to the original non cello format.

Yes, you have! Love it!