What's new

Washington DC Herf Jan 28 & 29 Fri & Sat

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Paul and I got back a little bit ago. It was great meeting and smoking with you guys, thanks for making my first herf a memorable one!!

Next one is in Richmond March 12!!!! Mark your calendars!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'll also echo what Mark said and add a few things....

I don't remember flipping you off Dave (DWAVS)....But, I wouldn't be surprized at myself if I did...hehehe.....kiss kiss....

Rich is a liar everyone, don't believe him. I won't rat him out but "SOMEONE" woke up in the am, sent his family off to the museums and then went back to bed to "sleep it off"....Now I'm not sayin' it was Rich, I'm just sayin' it was "SOMEONE"....hehehe...

And Mark I never saw any of those sticks from Tuba or Erich Mark...WTF??!!! hehehe....I know Tuba is bitter and thinks my Pats suck (even though they will have another SB Championship in less than a week), but sheesh!!!!...hehehe. I think he left all of those sticks at home guys and just is telling you he passed them out....hehehe

Jerry is just like I thought he'd be... A pain in my ass...Probably why we get along...He was right though, he made memories happen as promised....(of course the fact that I hold the pictures can't be good for him!!!) LMFAO!!!!.

BMan will be changing his handle soon to "Larry the Cable Guy" (check out the pics and you'll see what I mean)...hehehe

Rich had the quote of the weekend with "My hand has been on her ass for 5 minutes!!!...(distant look to show he's thinking).....Triplets!"...LMAO!! Sick fuck!

Todd Wasche has the coolest ride ever!!! He has a Vipe, named after our own board mad scientist himself!!! Woo Hoo!!!

RonC is a cool ass dude man, great guy and hangs with the best of 'em!! He gave out some major James Bondesque gifts..Thanks man!!!

Daggo66 is alright I guess, he IS a Yankee fan and I guess I have to accept that but since his wife is an absolute sweetheart I guess I'll deal with him...hehehe. Good to see you again man!!

TBain is a cool as dude man and I personally had the pleasure of hangin' with him most of yesterday. He's got great stories, a funny accent, and a heart of gold....of course I could say that about most of you....the accent thing, not the heart of gold. you are all fuckheads just like me...LMFAO!!! (nice try though, you all REALLY thought you were nice!?!?!) hehehe!!!

j/k....much love sent out to the BOTL, like Mark said there were a crapload of people there and I wish there was more time to hang with all of them longer. Jerry set up a hell of a herf and I, for one, can't wait 'til the next one he throws!!!!

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
N2Advnture said:
Bwaaahahaha...now THAT'S funny! (Don't believe it BTW)

Have a safe trip home Rich.

~Mark

PS - Niccole is pregnant, I will send you a bill for child support
Can I Pay in Cigars??

And Adam yes I had a hangover after Friday night but not after the Saturday events so :smt098

Ironman

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I will post my thought later after I can think.....its 12 am just got home canceled flight had to rent a car in atlanta an drive home..

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just want to say it was great meeting everybody, a friendlier more generous group of BOTL I have never met. Thanks to everyone involved in putting this herf together it truly was a great time!