What's new

Watch Geeks?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm not a watch geek, but I've been a fan of Tag's for more than 20 years. Back in the day, you could get one for a reasonable price. The one on the right is 20 yrs old, give or take a couple years. The one on the left is about 18 yrs old. I have no interest in updating.
005.JPG

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm not a watch geek, but I've been a fan of Tag's for more than 20 years. Back in the day, you could get one for a reasonable price. The one on the right is 20 yrs old, give or take a couple years. The one on the left is about 18 yrs old. I have no interest in updating.
View attachment 59271
Nice. I had a 200m Professional too, very similar to yours (white dial). Wish I hadn't lost. Took it off at a driving range, gone.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nice. I had a 200m Professional too, very similar to yours (white dial). Wish I hadn't lost. Took it off at a driving range, gone.
The bezel popped off of mine a couple years back while I was doing yard work. I never found it. It cost more to replace it now than the original price of the watch. Go figure.....

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
They're Sweet !

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just got the gold one for stupid cheap. New in box never worn. I have a nice lil collection going but wanted a second bulova so I can have one for each of my sons... I really like the lightness of this one figured it would be great for golfing and it also goes well when I wear brown dress pants to work

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
is that from Germany lol man I just realized how bad my pics suck. I guess that's what happens when your phone is a 10$ galaxy no contract lol. Any one have a t mobil s2 or 3 they want to part with for the sake of this thread? jk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just bought this beauty. Its a G-Shock Mudman World Time with solar power. The digital compass rocks too. I love it for business and for action sports like mountain biking, river-kayak camping and training for my future Appalachian Trail 6 month mission.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Anybody have experience with one of these custom strap shops:
  • Dangerous9
  • Strap Smith
  • Steveo
  • Pulcher
  • Peter.Watchacc
Or any other recommendations.