Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
"Lids" does custom embroidery. about $25 a hat with up to 3 lines of text and 1 logo.
Yeah, I just spoke with a nice lady from thier website. Does the BOTL have a logo? We canupload our logo for a 1 time $50 fee. If we got enough this would not be abig deal.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Yeah, I just spoke with a nice lady from thier website. Does the BOTL have a logo? We canupload our logo for a 1 time $50 fee. If we got enough this would not be abig deal.
Ya they do. We would have to contact Dave or Eric. I know they already sell shirts with BOTL on them, so I don't know if that company can put together a hat or not.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Maybe the Cafe Press can do something cheaper. They already have our logo.
Check out the "Shop" at the top of the page

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I will mention this to Eric. He has control over the Cafe Express account so he is the only one that would be able to add that to the apparel.

That being said, I am down for one! :grin:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I am in...

Greg said he wants the ass-chaps that say BOTA on it??? I dont get it
that is funnier than Chuck losing track of the calender....:nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh:

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
that is funnier than Chuck losing track of the calender....:nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh: :nodlaugh:
I don't know that was damn good. I just started laughing thinking about it.