Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
i cant wear baseball hats because my head is to big :sadstare:

its sad but true..............

Cadderpidder

Smokin' and Workin'
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe the Cafe Press can do something cheaper. They already have our logo.
Check out the "Shop" at the top of the page
They do have hats that you can get with a logo on it. I know because I'm in charge of a gaming clan store and we have caps from there.

http://www.cafepress.com/xxxtremegamers

Scroll down and you'll see the hats. One is a "trucker" hat and the other is a baseball hat.

Hope this helps.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
:thumbsup:
They do have hats that you can get with a logo on it. I know because I'm in charge of a gaming clan store and we have caps from there.

Scroll down and you'll see the hats. One is a "trucker" hat and the other is a baseball hat.

Hope this helps.

WE NEED THE BASEBALL STYLE HAT> OR AT LEAST A CHOICE OF THE TWO>

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0

Hope this helps.

Definitely NOT the trucker hat...you could watch a movie ont eh front of that thing.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys, I work with a local printer that does everything for our school. If I get a copy of the logo I can get a price on hats. I've had these guys make them before and they do a super job, reasonable prices too.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I didn't see this thread since it was in this forum...

If we do hats, it would have to be embroidered. The only Cafepress items up on our Shop are products I own myself, used/tested and recommend. I just don't see printed hats turning out that great.

A tan hat with dark brown letter logo and a dark brown hat with tan letter logo. Any other embroidering sites to look into?

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey guys, I just saw this thread ...

I buy my shop's logo caps through this place:

http://www.imperialheadwear.com/en/home/

They have about a million options, reasonable prices (I think the minimum is 48 pieces - styles have to be quantities of 6 or 12, I can't remember - for like $12 apiece average) - and the embroidery they do is top-notch.

I sell about 750 baseball caps a year, so believe me, I've done my homework on them ... if there are enough people interested we can work up a logo and I can give Imperial a call ...

Edit: We can even get XL10 Extra Large fits for giganto-melons like Matthew. ;)

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I just checked ... last year I sold 1200 baseball caps, give or take a half dozen.:wtf:

Anyway, I gave my rep a quick call.

For Imperial, the minimum order for no setup cost is 6 dozen (72 pieces for you math-challenged). The setup cost for less than that is $150, so it might be something where the board'd want to order hats and have some to keep for sale.

Their basic hat, which is really nice, is the XL210:

http://www.imperialheadwear.com/en/products/product_details.php?PID=92

Cost is $8.30 each with embroidery -- minimum order quantity is 12 hats per color.

I'm thinking some of you ladies would look cute in the 'Cotton Candy' color. :hearteyes

Just figured I'd throw that out there, for consideration.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Can I get a flat brim one, I wanna look gangsta
Tru Dat G!!!
Can i wears mines crooked or do it gots to be weared all straight and shit?!
Screw all you guys :grinFU: that's how I wear my hats. For real! I buy fitted 7-3/8" New Era 59fiftys (you know, the actual official on-field MLB hat) and they come with a flat brim that I just *lightly* shape...just a touch of a bend, hardly noticable, but just to take the edge off the extreme flatness.

And shit, sometimes I DO "wears mines crooked". That's just how I am sometimes.

So....there!!! :tongueout

(seriously and shit, that's how I wear my hats)

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Definitely NOT the trucker hat...you could watch a movie ont eh front of that thing.
Dare i do it...post pictures of myself o the internet, but just so you all can see what a trucker hat is going to look like...

And that hat is for serious poker players only.