Votes: 19 27.5%

Votes: 4 5.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Just want to make sure it is okay with the owners of the site and obviously,I would need a logo to work with......
I am definitely down with this. I say Tatuaje Flex Fit wit the Silver Fleur style and somehow incorporate BOTL on the back. This is very selfish on my part as i have wanted this hat for a long time and it is always sold out. Should still make a sweet hat though

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Just want to make sure it is okay with the owners of the site and obviously,I would need a logo to work with......
There are a few bros that are graphics guys if I remember correctly.

Man I know people are going to hate this, but, what are the odds of some wide brimmed caps, mostly 'cause I got a melon and the structured just don't look right on me, or a visor even would work, I can golf with that sucker on.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
There are a few bros that are graphics guys if I remember correctly.

Man I know people are going to hate this, but, what are the odds of some wide brimmed caps, mostly 'cause I got a melon and the structured just don't look right on me, or a visor even would work, I can golf with that sucker on.
I would be in to the visor idea for sure. A nice BOTL/Tat visor to sport on the course would be just fine.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I want 1 of each. The plain BOTL hat and then one of Pete's as well. I know we all have a hard on for Tatuajes, but the BOTL is about more than just one line of smokes. I would like to see and own one of each.