What's new

Blizzard!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I walked to work today, we have 6" of new snow and I was not about to get the car out for the drive to work. My wife went in and called me this AM said she got to work OK but the damn crew that clears the parking lot plowed into her BMW...

I guess she should have walked also...LOL

eyetek

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That sucks guys!!!

Stay safe...the weather up here is horrible today as well....it seems most of the country is getting nailed today.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Damn sorry to hear about the blizzard...

let's see, I had 2 nice palm trees planted this morning, and watered them in while wearing shorts. Thinking about a noon smoke outside working on my tan...

It's about 65 here, sunny and hurting my eyes....where are my shades?

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Todd:
We are getting the shit here in MN also, All the airports have shut down in MN, cause MSP is closed, I-35 is so slow that most of the people in the city have been release to go home and HUNKER down, they have closed all school in Northern MN cuz Busses can't get to the rual parts of the county. We have 15" on the ground now, we r going to get 12" to 18" today and more Fri...My Dispatch office is going crazy, wall to wall calls, with fender benders, I have sent most of the folks home to get there family ready and having my seasoned Dispatcher work 16hr shifts, Snow plows drivers are working 16hr shifts, The fire stations here have a snow plow responding with each call to make sure that fire and rescue can get to the homes and able to travel the roads. This is the mother of all storms for MN. We could get as much as 24" to 36" by fri....Doesn't winter normally come in Jan. or Feb???? O well that is Y we live in MN we luv the snow .........Now we here in MN r use to this weather, but we haven't had it like this in many years, people have forgot how to drive in this shit :angerFU: ...So we stock up and watch it...............

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
well they are expected tornados to hit the downtown Atlanta area right at rush hour... as if traffic was not bad enough already...

stay late or leave early is the question now

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I just got back from clearing the driveway. I started at around 1230 :wtf:

On average I would say there was about a foot in the driveway. There was a small section I did not clear last time it snowed that had about 15" on it and where it drifted it was over the top of the snow blower!

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Rain, Sleet and snow here today. Now just rain with dropping temps tonight. Guess I'll have to stay home from work tomorrow!!!:headroll: